Unisex Biosoft Diabetic Bamboo Black by Orthofeet
Protect sensitive feet from irritation and get extra comfort with these diabetic socks. Seam-free, inverse toe closure feels smooth against your toes, and soft terry padding cushions your steps. The loose knit design won’t constrict your legs, offering a comfortable fit, while the terry-bamboo fiber blend sole and DryPlex™ moisture-wicking technology work together to create a dry, healthy foot environment.
Availability: In stock
- Extra roomy, non-constricting fit enhances comfort and won't restrict circulation; Wide, ultra loose top stretches to accommodate most foot shapes and sizes
- Smooth inverse toe closure creates a seam-free interior, offering protection against irritation; Soft terry padding alleviates pressure, offering excellent cushioning and comfort
- Naturally antibacterial bamboo fibers prevent the spread of bacteria, helping eliminate odor
- Helps relieve Circulation, Diabetic Feet, Edema, Swollen Ankles, Swollen Feet and Legs, Wide Calves
- 35% polyester, 30% bamboo, 25% cotton, 10% spandex; Extremely soft interior helps minimize friction that can cause blisters